NR SIGN EEG 5000Q has all you need for a long term video EEG monitoring solution. It is a strong, high quality, and user friendly EEG system for working in the hospitals and epilepsy centres. It has all you need to monitor and analyze brain activity in long term mode with strong amplifier, easy to use and flexible configuration on 24, 32, 64 and 128 channels.
The NR SIGN EEG 5000Q has all the features of the NR SIGN 3480, plus the following:
- Extra one ECG and two surface EMG channels .
- upgradable to PSG studies.
- High quality EEG, lightweight, and reliable.
- Noise reduction
- Very user friendly software such as EEG Montage Editor, channel renaming, simple and complex averaging, Signal selection and annotation, Event summarizing and navigation.
- Long term EEG monitoring events at a glance.
- Reanalyzing such as re-sensitivity, filtering, montaging, Brain mapping, etc.
- On line access to the patients’ data, and online control on EEG system by both recorders and readers stations via networking.
- Extra off line viewer software for presentation,etc. High quality and synchronized video acquisition and recording.
- Digital zoom for EEG signals and patients’ video
- simultaneously recording and reviewing on one screen
- CE, ISO 13485, CMDCAS, FDA QRS certified
The NR SIGN EEG 5000Q EEG system can be used for long term video EEG monitoring of multiple patients, using a configuration such as this. This is just one configuration, and it is fully flexible. If you have any questions on this, please contact us.
- Power supply: 110-220 V ~ ,50/60 Hz, 0.5A via isolated power supply; Isolation: 4500 V
- Amplifier: Number of channels: 32 -128 CH EEG, 2 CH Surface EMG, and 1 CH ECG; Sensitivity: 1-300uv/mm; Input impedance: > 1000 MΩ; CMRR: > 110 dB; Low pass filter: > 0.1 Hz; High pass filter: < 1 kHz; Notch Filter: Optional 50/60 Hz
- Interface: Programmable Sample Rate: 500- 2k sample/second; Resolution: 16 bits
- Photic Stimulator: Bright white/ Red – Flashing mode – 0-50 HZ; Low power consumption
- Video Recording Device:Camera Type: Optional; System of Signal: PAL/NTSC; Resolution: >704×576; Video Compression: MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 (ISO/IEC 14496-2), Motion JPE
- Push Button event: Reliable finger touch switch
- Software: Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP-7 (32,and 64 bits); Application software: NR SIGN EEG
- ComputerPC: At least CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad- Q8200@ 2.33 GHz; RAM: 4G, HDD: 1TB, VGA: 1024 ME.
- Patient Management (DB): Specific feature: Network-compatible SQL/ MS SQL patient data base